Контрольная работа 3, вариант 1. СФУ
Дата сдачи: Июнь 2013
Переведите следующие предложения, определите в каждом из них видовременную форму и залог глагола – сказуемого. Переведите на русский язык.
1. Russia is a highly developed industrial country.
2. Russia is washed by three oceans and 12 seas.
3. When much material had been looked through and some problems had been solved, The article was published.
4. Some museums were visited by as in Moscow.
5. Electric cars will be widely used in future in our country.
6. Today plastics are being applied for car bodies (корпус автомобиля).
Перепишите следующие предложения и переведите их на русский язык, обращая внимание на разные значения слов it, that, one.
1. We know that Lake Baikal has the purest water on Earth.
2. The climate of the central part of Russia is continental and in the south it is subtropical.
3. Standing on the stone Bridge in Moscow one can see a beautiful sight of the Kremlin.
4. The system of Russian underground is a complicated one.
5. The city was originally called Saint Petersburg, then it was renamed Leningrad.
Перепишите предложения и переведите их на русский язык, обращая внимание на разные значения глаголов to be, to have, to do.
1. The test showed better results then the previous tests did.
2. He always does his work properly.
3. We have to apply it in all the branches of industry.
4. The longest rivers are the Volga in Europe and the Lena in Asia.
5. Our country has many different places of interest.
6. The travelling was to start in the morning.
Переведите предложения, обращая внимание на согласование времен.
1. She told me that she had many friends in Moscow.
2. The teacher asked the students who had been to the Tretyakov Gallery.
3. He said that he would go to the Lake Baikal next week.
4. The passengers were informed that the train was approaching the place of its destination.
5. I heard that the scientist of our country were working our the design of self-improving, self-programming and self-managing computers.
6. We believed that we should go soon to Petersburg the most beautiful city of Russia.
Перепишите следующие предложения и переведите их на русский язык, обращая внимание на функцию инфинитива.
1. The Russian scientists were the first to construct and launch the space rocket.
2. Raw materials and energy resources enable Russia to develop different industries.
3. To be a theacher you must graduate from Pedagogical Institute.
4. Gagarin was the first man to fly into cosmic space.
5. To read much is to know much.
Прочитайте текст и переведите его устно, затем перепишите и письменно переведите абзацы 2 и 4.
1. Russia is one of the largest countries in the world. It cover an area of over 6.5 million square miles. Russia has eleven time zones, its population is 149 million people, 80 percent of which are ethnic Russians. Russia is multinational state, over 100 nationalities live in it, each with its own larguage, culture and traditions.
2. Russia is rich in raw materials and energy resources, which enabled the country to develop different industries. Russia has all kinds of surface – mountains, hills, lowlands, downs, plains and deserts. There are vast areas of forests in Siberia and the European North. The Urals are the natural boundary separating the European and the Asian parts of the country. Other mountainous areas are the North Caucasus and Karelia in the northwest. The important rivers are the Volga with its tributaries, the Ob, the Yenissey, the Irtish and others. The Black Sea, the Caspian, the Azov and Baltiс Seas are not only water resources, their coasts are favorable for holiday – making.
3. The climate of Russia is different in different parts. In the central European part it is continental, with frosts and snow in winter and hot summers. To the west any centre the in the northwest the climate is raw and mild. In the southern areas there is hardly and snow in winter and summer may be very hot. The coldest areas are in the extreme North and in the northem part of Siberia.
4. Russia is an unique country, it has a lot to be proud of, first of all – its people, famous scientists, musicians, artists, ballet school, its folk songs and dances. That`s why thousands of tourists from different parts of the world visit this country every year.
Ответьте на следующие вопросы:
1. What is the population of Russia ?
2. What is the natural boundary separating the European and Asian parts of country.