Дата сдачи: Октябрь 2011
На сайте представлена только часть контрольной работе, при заказе работы, заказчик получает решение ВСЕЙ контрольной работы.
- Прочитайте и переведите текст устно. Выпишите предложения, относящиеся к правилу согласования времён, и переведите их письменно на русский язык.
The Job Interview
Jack Smith had a job interview a few days ago at the Insurance Company. The interview lasted almost an hour and Jack had to answer a lot of questions.
First the interviewer asked Jack where he had gone to school and if he had had any special training. She also asked him where he had worked. Jack answered that he had graduated fr om a specialized mathematical school and a financial college and had worked for some bank. Jack also mentioned that his German was good. He answered all the questions well and he hoped he would get the job at the company.
First the interviewer asked Jack where he had gone to school and if he had had any special training. She also asked him wh ere he had worked. Jack answered that he had graduated from a specialized mathematical school and a financial college and had worked for some bank. Jack also mentioned that his German was good. He answered all the questions well and he hoped he would get the job at the company.
- Выберите правильную форму глагола. Переведите предложения письменно на русский язык.
1) If I have enough time, I will finish the report tonight.
2) If the machine breaks down, we will contact your service engineer at once.
3) If you guarantee is valid, any repairs will be carried out free of charge.
4) If they had made a lower bid last month, we would accept it immediately.
5) What would you do if you saw a colleague stealing substantial quantities of stationary from your office?
6) If you knew how angry my boss gets, you would realize how I feel.
7) If they refuse to pay up, we will send them a threatening letter.
8) If I had foreseen the extent of the damage, I would have checked all our insurance policies.
- Выберите правильный вариант предложенных предложений. Переведите получившиеся ситуации на русский язык письменно.
1) I don`t have anything to smoke, I wish I had a cigarette.
2) I don`t have much time, I wish I had more time.
3) My computer is old and slow, I wish I had a more powerful one.
4) I`m lonely, I wish I had more friends.
5) My job is really boring, I wish I had an interesting one.
6) I don`t understand English as well as I want, I wish I understood it better.
7) My job pays really badly, I wish I saved more money.
8) I don`t like working late at night, I wish I finished earlier.
- Найдите вторую часть каждого предложения. Запишите получившиеся предложения и переведите их письменно на русский язык.
1. If they hadn't expanded so quickly, 2. If they don't install a new computer, 3. If the software had been tested, 4. If orders were not constantly delayed, 5. If the phone lines were not overloaded, 6. If there were not so many problems, 7. If their products had been excellent, 8. We are unable to supply the goods 9. The machine should not be modified 10. I'd feel very upset 11. The fax machine wouldn't have broken down
a) customers would be able to get through, b) customers wouldn't complain, c) customers wouldn't look for a more reliable supplier, d) if I lost my job. e) if it had been cooled down in time, f) many customers would have remained loyal, g) the system wouldn't have broken down, h) they would have been able to cope with the volume of orders, i) things will get worse, j) unless a service engineer is present, k) until we receive payment in advance.
- Переведите текст устно. Выпишите предложения с пропусками и заполните пропуски infinitive или ing – form глаголов, данных в скобках. Переведите выписанные предложения письменно на русский язык.
It was unanimously agreed that we couldn`t afford to allow our image to remain as bad as it is following the bad publicity we have had recently. Although we have repeatedly denied lowering the quality of our main products, we have clearly failed to convince the general public of that. As a result, our competitors have managed stealing several major customers.
The Head of Marketing suggested changing our advertising strategy completely. She said that, instead of emphasizing how useful our products are, we should present them as fun to use. She added that she had been thinking of using a different agency anyway. The Sales Director said that he disliked agencies before the current campaign was over, but he agreed that we couldn`t risk to lose any more customers. The Finance Director agreed that this appeared to be the most sensible thing we could do in the circumstances, but pointed out that we needed to avoid spending nay more on advertising that we currently do. The Head of Marketing said that we shouldn`t delay on this matter. She offered to prepare a report on the types of campaign that might be best for us and agreed to do this within two days. We therefore decided meeting again to discuss the matter further at the end of the week.